HybridZ

Speedhut GPS gauge

Daz

How much is a steal ?

This is exactly what I want: http://www.speedhut.com/customizer.i?clid=279520 and http://www.speedhut.com/customizer.i?clid=279522 !

$421 shipped as it stands unless I get the speedo without the turn signals and H-beam .

Sorry it's not showing, give me the part number I can look it up.  Trust me I can get it a bit cheaper than retail.  

For the most part, if it's a long bridge, you'll lose signal.  No way around it, the sensor is mounted on the inside.  If you were to mount it on the exterior it should be a bit better though, but when it loses reception, once signal is in range again, you'll get it back almost immediately 

Try this :http://www.speedhut.com/gauge/GR4-TACH-02/1/Tachometer-Gauge-8K-RPM-Shift-light & this :http://www.speedhut.com/gauge/GRM4-SPEEDO-01T/1/Speedometer-Gauge-200km-h-Metric-programmable--(w--turn-signal-and-high-beam)

I want both in Black Dial/Red Font

P/N GRM4-SPEEDO-01T, custom text : LSX

P/N GR4-TACH-02, custom text : Datsun(top line), 260z(bottom line)

Edited by Daz

I put the wrong P/N for the speedo. I want the GR4-SPEEDO-06T instead in Black dial/ Red Fonts and Text "DATSUN". I has to be moved under the turn signals. SpeedHut list this one at $219.95 +$10 for text. I can't figure out how to send you a pic. Everytime I save it and try to post it it comes up as just the ring Bezel and blank in the center. Let me know, I'll get the speedo first if I don't have enough funds for the tach too.

Yes, you lose the reading when you are in a tunnel.  Just like your satellite radio.  But I don't see how that matters.  If I drive into a .25 mile tunnel, I know how fast I was going going in and just keep going about the same speed.  If you were driving through an extremely long tunnel, it might be an issue.  You can also wire the speedo into a constant hot input and it will take very little time to find the satellites.  Usually mine takes about 30 seconds after I start the car. 

I have the speedo and like it pretty well.  Don't have to worry about the oversize tires, final gear, and no leaky speedo cable coming up from the tranny. 

I have a GPS Speedo and Tach. Love them both. I opted for the built in fuel gauge on the speedo. It bounces around a lot, but that can be fixed. I also got the rev-limit LEDs on the tach, but haven't had time to check it out since my car runs like crap.

Only problem I've had is the GPS speedo would not sync this one time, and I had to cycle the ignition (to turn the speedo on and off) to fix it. So I lost 20 miles or so of mileage. Didn't get to drive it a whole lot to see if that cropped up again. Still worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered a whole set of gauges from them a week ago. Looking forward to seeing them in the dash :) I opted for the gps speedo with the turns and highbeam built in as well as the gas gauge too. The only gauge I didnt get is the clock. I guess the Nexus 7 in the dash will have to do ;P

• 2 weeks later...

I recieved my Speedhut gauges today and I'm so happy with everything ,they are Awesome !!!

ihiryu, hooked me up with some huge savings from Speedhut and handled everything ! All I did was tell him what I wanted and he did the rest at a great price(I got a programmable speedo w/turn signals and custom text, Tach w/shiftlight and custom text). I post pics after work tonight !

Speedhut took roughly about 3 weeks to make everything the way I want its weel worth the wait !

My man ihiryu is a good guy with great communication and I recommend him if you want some speedhut gauges or anything else !