HybridZ

WTB 240Z or 280Z Procect Car in original Condition, no Motorswaps, cages or other Racestuff

Jochen

Hey Guys,

I am the crazy Guy who bought already a 240z in 2011 short before the MSA Event, but as the Time shows sometimes everything goes different as expected I had to sell it last year.

So here I am again looking for a 240Z or 280Z in original condition.

Original in my eyes means bought 197x no real accidents and if possible original Paint, running and drivable with no heavy mods. So the car should be without Motorswaps, no Racestuff like Cages or Raceseats or other big modifications.

The car should be in a renovation worth condition, I don't look for a "nice and ready car" My wish is to get a car what makes sense to renovate, as it is more cheap to import and I need a excuse for my wife to go into my workshop :wink:

I am a serious (but crazy) Guy and think JohnC or TonyD can confirm this as they know me personally. I am in the moment not shure when I come again to the states exactly, but at least I will be there at the MSA Event last Week of April. But if this doesn't fit for the Company I work for, I will come somewhen in March maybe mid of March.

So guys if you have a Z for sale who fits my search, let me know and ahoot me a mail with pictures and your asking Price. I will answer any Offer a.s.a.p. Everything else we can clear directly.

If you send me also your Phonenumber, please tell me best time to call but remember that I am nine hours further :wink:

Please send what you have to: joe monkeysign 240z.de

And now, let me see what I could get!

Edited by Jochen

I 1977 280z for sale that is the best stock un-restored 280z i have ever seen body wise. Original silver color.  Virtually no rust with only a few pin holes under the battery and the right front fender has a hole in it. I peeled back the fender and inspected the rocker. There is not rust there. The dash is cracked as usual and both seat need recovered. Other then that there is nothing wrong with the car everything actually works with the exception of the clock and A/C, I think the AC system is plugged somewhere as it wont take a charge. the compressor was replaced with a known good one and it didn't fix the problem. 

I have a new carpet kit and headliner for it, aftermarket sway bars, and a set of bolt on over fenders i planned on putting on if i ever got wheels and tires that needed them. It has aftermarket strut and lowering springs installed. It has a slight exhaust leak from the header gasket. i was going to replace the header and install the brand new exhaust (MSA ?) i have in a box. 

Here is my photo bucket album if you want to see pics. 

http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/tt203/stonehac77/Silver%20280Z/

PM me if your interested. I'm not really wanting to sell cause like i said it is the best one i have ever found in stock condition. but money talks and i will let it go for 5K and probably regret it next year ;>. 

I have driven as a daily driver now for almost a year and have only put gas in it and changed the oil every 3K. if someone in cali wanted it, i would have no problem jumping in it today and driving 500 miles, that's how confident i am in the running condition. It gets 25mpg cruising 75MPH on the highway!!!