HybridZ

6 bolt 4g63 73 240z

4g63z

• 6 months later...

There's a guy that makes custom bellhousings for the 4g63;

http://www.billsautofab.com/recent_mit.asp

I wish someone made mounts, I am in the process of doing this swap but have no welder =/

hey i never met another person trying to do this swap. Thats awesome!! The mounts r pretty simple. you do need a welder tho lol. One thing i was researching about is trying to use a sr20det mount from www.mckinneymotorsports.com but i doubt it would work. So where in SD do u live?

hey i never met another person trying to do this swap. Thats awesome!! The mounts r pretty simple. you do need a welder tho lol. One thing i was researching about is trying to use a sr20det mount from www.mckinneymotorsports.com but i doubt it would work. So where in SD do u live?

I considered it for awhile before I decided on going LS.  I had Buschur's 2.3RPM with matching head, etc from my Evo when I parted it out.  I just wanted to do the cheap and easy way to make power after that car.

Edited by bramagedained

I considered it for awhile before I decided on going LS.  I had Buschur's 2.3RPM with matching head, etc from my Evo when I parted it out.  I just wanted to do the cheap and easy way to make power after that car.

Nice! So u went ls? I was also thinking of that but im to far in the swap to turn around now hahahah. Ill try to post new pictures, went a different rout on new engine mounts and transmission mount.