HybridZ

1979 Datsun 810 Wagon

Thanks guys, my plans are to put the lowering blocks back on the rear to even the height of the front, coilovers for the front, touch up a few imperfections, clean up the engine bay, and find a nice air dam that will fit, she is pretty straight and immaculate runs real good. I also want to find a 2400 ohc valve cover and polish it up and do coil packs, fuel rail, itb's, header & exhaust thinking twice pipes or blasterpipe. Kinda want to keep her mostly stock or keep the same engine maybe future idea will pop up.

Edited by ArchetypeDatsun

• 2 weeks later...

You make me want to buy this:

http://daytona.craigslist.org/ctd/3608546571.html

I'd rather have a 70's one though

That's one of the cleanest 2nd gen 510 I've seen in a while I'm not the biggest fan of those but done right they look very nice. I'm a early 510 fan the 68-72 510's or 610 for that matter. If you look around Craigslist there's a few 810 wagons in NY area, one in south Dakota and a 810 coupe in las cruces Texas area.

If you want something with more guts than a 810 is a great car, can't go wrong with the L24E's but hard to find clean I love the power on mine though.

Edited by ArchetypeDatsun

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...