HybridZ

What are these wires on my Washer Fluid Reservoir?

AkiraZX

Thanks for the reply Blue.  That's kinda what I thought it was.  I do have the LED system and actually, it goes through the check perfectly fine.  It cycles past "washer" and gives the OK.  I'm betting though that if I connect it, it'll then error out.  I purchased this vehicle in this state so, I don't know everything the previous owner did to it.  He probably has something rigged somewhere.  One day, I'll pick this thing apart and get a better idea of its current state.

Thanks DarkStar.  Makes sense that it's disconnected.  Although, I'd rather fix the problem than find a "hack" or workaround for it.  At the same time, I don't need an indicator telling me that my washer fluid is low.  I'm under the hood enough to check that visually.  Again, thanks the for replies guys.

My washer pump works however, it only sprays to the front.  If I try to spray the rear, the fluid only drips out ever so slightly.  You can hear the pump engaging.  I'm not sure why it won't spray.  I never tried to really examine it.  For now, it's not that serious so I'm not too worried about it.  Down the road though, I'd definitely like to look into it.

And, I don't see myself looking for a working level sensor.  So, I guess I'll just leave that disconnected, heh.

Edited by AkiraZX

Thanks for the tip.  I'll have to add that to my project list.  As with most members here, that list seems to be never ending.  Although, most things on my list aren't stock issues but desired modifications.  When I add up all the costs of my desires, I feel like I'm taking on a daunting task.  I need to find a good source of cash flow.  Do you know if there is a need for male prostitutes?...   :-D