HybridZ

wtb: 280z

Blobber

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe my searching conditions were too tight, so least ease up them.I will prefer to have 280z, but 240z and 280z can be also offered. Engine wise I would like the car to be still with carburetors(280z with efi), but they don't need to be original SU's.

• 1 month later...

Maybe my searching conditions were too tight, so least ease up them.I will prefer to have 280z, but 240z and 280z can be also offered. Engine wise I would like the car to be still with carburetors(280z with efi), but they don't need to be original SU's.

P/m me for all details of my 75 Z truly a rare species.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have a nearly rustfree 1978 Datsun 280z coupe project car, has the title, car is gutted, has the dash still in it, can piece together everything needed to make it a whole car. Selling it rolling on factory alloys with the dash, glass, no motor, has the autotrans in it but can include a clutch pedal box, we can discuss other details if you are interested...need $3000 for the car the way it is... andykyrk@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...

I also have a 77 280z. Rust free. Put in premium MSA pans. Lots of interior and suspension work. Little things done to the motor like shaved intake, 240SX throttle body, wires, ZX turbo Alternator. Asking $10000. Email for pics and you'll see why. I daily drove this car. Tip top Resto-mod.