HybridZ

S30 with EFI

mikedoubleg

I'm trying to buy a new motorcycle but I can't seem to find a nice husqvarna supermoto for sale lately. So I want to open up my option and see what I can get for 10k.

I do not and not willing to mess with card so the car must be fuel injected with either 4 or 6 cylinders. A sorted suspension (LSD please) would be greatly appreciated. I'm in the Midwest so the vehicle needs to be able to drive from wherever I pick it up to my house.

So basically:

- S30 chassis

- swapped with some EFI goodness

- Sorted handling components.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I have a 77 280z Resto-mod. Pulls hard and Hanan s like no other.

Tokico struts and springs, MSA front and rear 1" sway bars, MSA front and rear strut bars, Energy Suspension master bushings kit, new ball joints, new tie rods.

Engine has a shaved, polished, port matched intake, MSA cold air intake, JSK fuel rail w/autometer fuel pressure gauge, Fuel Lap adjustable fuel pressure regulator, Brand new Injectors, custom fitting from MAF to throttle body, 240SX throttle body, Thunderbolt wires, Flamethrower ignitor coil, New distributor cap and wheels.

Full performance interior. All new! A/C BLOWS COLD!

That's all just the beginning!

Amazing car. Won't disappoint. $10,000 firm. Email for pics and more info if interested. Williamboliver2587@gmail.com