HybridZ

Needed: tail light housing enclosure 1976 280Z

AZGhost623

The existing tail light trim housings on the car are so far gone that I barely apply any pressure and they crack and crumble right before my eyes. Bought another set, but they dont fit. Its too wide in the corners for some reason.. The black spray painted ones were the originals in the picture. The grey ones are the newer ones I got off another 280 (unknown year), but they must be different between the years?? (EDIT: I think the grey ones are off a 2+2 after doing google image searches) My 280 is an early 1976 type, non 2+2. Need both left and right trim pieces.

You can see in the picture how its more fat in the corners on the grey one compared to the original. I am looking for a set that will drop right in. Just need the enclosure only no lights or chrome accents. Worst case Ill have to trim them but probably wont turn out as nice for a fit.

Thanks!

post-35613-0-59484500-1365649263_thumb.jpg

Edited by AZGhost623

I have a spare set from a 2+2. I thought they were the same, I will have to compare them to my 2 seater and see if they are the same. PM me a price for the pair and your zip so I can figure shipping on them. I would need until this weekend to pull my spare parts box down. I probably need to cruise the forum more and sell stuff. Thanks.

The existing tail light trim housings on the car are so far gone that I barely apply any pressure and they crack and crumble right before my eyes. Bought another set, but they dont fit. Its too wide in the corners for some reason.. The black spray painted ones were the originals in the picture. The grey ones are the newer ones I got off another 280 (unknown year), but they must be different between the years?? (EDIT: I think the grey ones are off a 2+2 after doing google image searches) My 280 is an early 1976 type, non 2+2. Need both left and right trim pieces.

You can see in the picture how its more fat in the corners on the grey one compared to the original. I am looking for a set that will drop right in. Just need the enclosure only no lights or chrome accents. Worst case Ill have to trim them but probably wont turn out as nice for a fit.

Thanks!

I have a nice pair of housings. P/m me for a quote.