HybridZ

I need help getting dimensions for a few parts of an RB20. I currently don't have one or have the current funding to buy one. So I need help to get the following dimensions: cylinder head intake ports, cylinder head valves, cylinder head intake manifold bolt pattern, cylinder placement on block, and spark plug placement on cylinder head. I know I just need to get my hands on one but thats not to easy in the USA. This is so I can make a basic 3D soildworks model to run some solidworks simulations for both of my current projects. Any help is greatly appreciated thank you.

If you want to pay for the shipping from New Zealand to Colorado, I have a choice of RB20DE and RB20E heads here, I have 2 DE and one E heads but only need one of the DE heads. They came as a bulk lot, buy them all or none, so for the one I wanted I have two I don't.

$25US and shipping and one of the DEs is yours.

• 2 years later...

I'm also looking for head and intake manifold specs for an RB20det, specifically ( port sizes, the angles of the ports, etc) so that I can make an accurately dimensioned 3D model of the RB20det head which can be used for flow simulations. This will be freely available and with proper knowledge can be used to test intake manifold designs or port designs to find pressure drop, intake temperature increases, flow velocity changes. I would also like to the simulation to take  the temp and flow characteristics of a turbo into account but I don't think that is as important so that will be added later

Ablecoh - have you managed to make a model for the  head or intake manifold?

or does any one have a damaged/unusable rb20det head that they could contribute to this cause?

I am more than happy to share my results, all models derived from my work will be uploaded to grabcad for anyone to download.

Thanks!

Edited by Ebatt