HybridZ

Your Wilwood brake set up?

I'm trying to figure out what Wilwood brakes are on my car.  I don't see a part number but its grabbing funny. Pulling right when i stop.  I bought the car with out knowing much about it. The owner didn't know much either.

Can you guys post pictures and tell me what parts are on your car?  I went to the site and I don't see what I have.

Thanks in advance.

sounds like you need a proportioning valve. Either your brakes are only engaging on the side/corner or they're engaging more when braking on that side. The easist way to tell is to jack the car up have one of your buddies work the peddle and see if you can spin the tire while somebody is braking.

No, you don't need a proportioning valve.

Your brakes are pulling because a caliper is grabbing on one side and not grabbing on the other side. 

Think about it and then fix/replace  the problem caliper.

It seems more like a brake pressure issue. There are few variables that could be causing the issue such as a tired brake line or even a cracked hardline although it could very well be a bad caliper that would be the last thing I replace when diagnosing the problem.

Its simple enought to pull it off and see if the caliper is at least engaging while still plumbed though.