HybridZ

No ECCS Green light nor fuel pump priming

I'd rec. you to finished mounting and connecting everything together first before you go any further . I've seen , too often , that when a tech try to start the motor when the job is not completely done . And when it doesn't start , usually due incomplete connections or ground wires not mounted

I think where I am held up is the blue and red wire on the fuel pump relay.  I have the other side of the 6 prong plug and (not at the car at the moment) goes to the ECCS pin 16, I am not getting power to ECCS I think.

Here is my 280z ignition harness.

Wiring is as follows:

Red: The colored schematic looked like it required a wire to branch off of the 12volt constant for fuel pump relay to ignition switch, so I tried this...

Yellow: to yellow and white striped wire on zxt harness

Black:(next to yellow wire) to ignitor/distributor condensor

Black: 6 prong plug to ignition relay

post-19549-0-89675800-1367805330_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ben's Z

(Will solder when it ever runs)

280zxt female harness

Green and black to ground

Yellow w/white stripe to 280z female ignition plug recepticle that has black w/yellow stripe to ignition switch

Yellow wire to coil

post-19549-0-30153500-1367805643_thumb.jpg

I don't have a fuel pump control module. Do I use the plug underneath the dash where it should plug in to wire another fuel pump relay? What purpose would the existing fuel pump relay serve at that point?

I don't have a fuel pump control module. Do I use the plug underneath the dash where it should plug in to wire another fuel pump relay? What purpose would the existing fuel pump relay serve at that point?

You don't need one.  Not having one will NOT keep you from starting or running the engine once you get everything else wired correctly.  From the pictures above (hard to tell, BUT) I don't think you have everything else wired correctly...