HybridZ

Looking for a turbo motor setup (P90)

nissun1

Like the title says I'm looking for a complete turbo motor setup preferably (83). Solid lifter heads, good engine, and no headaches please! I'm located in Monterey California so if you or anyone you know is selling their setup let me know. My budget is 500-$1000 for a clean setup.

What exactly do you need ? a complete motor or a bare long block ? Do you need the harness as well ? I have friend that has everything meaning a complete motor, complete ! complete !. I know he was looking for around $1600 as it has low miles from refurbished. I don't think he will take less but i'll look into it.

Not a problem nissaun 1, but yes, the best things in life often times cost more than we can afford or willing to pay.No offense though. PS: Question, do you have a re-buildable turbo or N/A engine ? Depending on what you have i may be able to direct you to someone who could help out.

Edited by zentech

I don't actually. I've been saving up and looking into possible swaps for the budget i had in mind. So for the amount i have, i figured more or less i might be able to get my car done by the end of this year. Hopefully if things go smoothly haha. But for the most part information on how to do the swap would help just as much zentech. I've been reading up and absorbing up as much info as i can on how to do it also. Currently i'm still sourcing for a complete swap though.