HybridZ

CHTS issues?

Without AAC valve to control the idle , you're going to have idle problem . Try carb spray during cold start to see if it's better . If so , i would check your fuel pressure . If fuel pump is weak ( not holding press. ) or leaky regulator , you might not have any fuel or press. on your next cold start .

It loses pressure over time. Before i start the car i let the fuel pressure build by putting the key in the start position and wait for the fuel pump to prime. at that time my pressure is where it should be as per fsm. Im trying to do things by the book as best as i can. thanks again.

I tested the afm. Test one I got 201ohms and the fsm says I should get between 280-400. I ve read this test is always a failure, not sure. Test 2 was also good as I swept the afm flapper, Test 3 was also good as there was no continuity between the pins 26 31 33 and body ground. Air test temp also proved to be accurate. Where to go from here.

I opened up the EFEC chapter and just randomly chose something that caught my eye.  How about the throttle valve switch?  It's easy to get to, test, and adjust.  Who knows, you might get lucky.

I was fishing.

You'll probably get a lot more help if you just dump all of the tests you've done, with the numbers, in to one post.  Unless you find someone that enjoys pulling teeth.

Good luck.