HybridZ

73' 240Z Brake MC upgrade to 280ZX 15/16 Q's

I ended up buying a 15/16 280 MC from Matt Hurr a while ago here. I am upgrading to 4x4 S12+8 calipers front, and 240sx rear. I currently have the stock 240Z MC and when I opened the box this is what I had . . .

MC

Fluid Cups

Filters

Fluid Cup brackets (to tighten around openings)

Now, I noticed that I didn't have any of the bleeder valves, what type do I need to buy to put into the SIDE of the MC?

Can I just take the Front and Rear Lines out of the bottom of my stock 240Z MC, and run them into the bottom of my new 15/16 MC? Do I need to buy any adapters?

Finally I see a small hole on the opposite side of the MC's bleeder valves. It looks like a screw can go into there, but there is none. Do I need a screw for that hole?

Bench Bleeding

When bench bleeding, I know that I loosen the bleeder valves and have hoses going from them back into each respective cup. But what about the bottom holes (the holes that the actual brake lines connect to)? Will I need to block those? I will be doing the bench bleeding OFF the car, so I won't have any lines to block the bottom holes.

I was thinking of doing the BB on the car, but thought it would be better to do it off to be able to do it slowly. But, please share your thoughts.

I've already searched and read and found directions. But no-one talks about the bottom holes when BB off the car. 

Thanks Everyone for the help!

post-2769-0-62195900-1367597080_thumb.jpg

post-2769-0-05356500-1367597167_thumb.jpg

post-2769-0-68742300-1367597176_thumb.jpg

post-2769-0-92337900-1367597185_thumb.jpg