HybridZ

Correct Rotor for Rear Disc Conversion

Hello, I've been searching google for the past hour trying to find my answer. I'm trying to find which rotor I need to order to replace the ones on my current rear disk conversion.

I'm not sure exactly which kit I have, but it looks like 240sx calipers with the CNC'd hangers. 4 bolt.

All website just refer to the rotors as 11.4" slotted drilled. Probably to make it difficult for others to piece the kits together themselves.  

Would the standard rear disk of choice be a 300zx? 1985? NA or T?

Anyone with info, I'd really appreciate it. 

The odds of a part store in Canada having 1980's brake parts in stock to compare to is something they'd laugh at me for.

The 85 maxima rotor looks like it has studs pressed in? Mine is the basic slip on style they held tight by the rim.

These are the dimensions for a 1984 300ZX NA rear rotor for comparison. Pretty sure this is what you need.

12042021.jpg

This information can be found on-line for just about every rotor available for sale.

Nigel

1982 280zx rear rotors are the winner!

I check mine out, same as the 300zx but 258mm diam. ( I rough measured 254mm so im pretty sure its the one, hub measurement was right on.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Edited by Meph