HybridZ

Modern Motorsports Ross C

The news of Ross' passing and this thread has brought me to my knees.  Life is so precious with so much uncertainty.  Ross will be always remembered for being a gentleman, a great person and a true gear head.  A moment of silence for you Ross and we will remember you continually. 

Yasin

Edited by slownrusty

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So sorry to hear that.

I guess a lot of us could say that a little piece of Ross is in many of our beloved Z's and we continue to trust our lives to him every day. I have brake parts and differential setup from him on mine. I can just imagine a map of the world with all the little dots for all the cars and lives being entrusted to him every day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been absent from this forum for a number of years - I am close to Ross age and this is very sad news. As someone sitting at the bottom of the world in New Zealand Ross was great to deal with, I purchased a number of parts over the years from Ross for a number of Zed I have owned - in fact Ross was the first international part purchase I did using the internet many many years ago not long after he first started up MML - always replying to my contact in good time I never had any issues in deal with Ross and MML. Very sad to hear of this news. I only just found out by looking for parts for a new zed project (have 4 kids keeps you our of the shed away from projects)

Way to young to go. RIP Ross you were an outstanding supplier to this international community.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...