HybridZ

1jz VVTI 240

devil280Z

Got some work done on the Z recently. Started my wire tuck in the engine bay and decided that wiring is F'd up so I'm replacing the wiring with an EZ wire harness. Shows up Friday and hopefully shouldn't take too long to install. Also going to repair the dash while its out.

After that is done its back to wire tuck and engine bay clean/paint for the new motor :-) I'll get some more pics for you guys this weekend.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see it moving along !

I just did the same lol. I purchased the 21 circuit deluxe version. My car runs fine but the previous has a ton of "fixed" wiring all over the car. Glad to see he used all the same color <inset sarcasm> as it give me a challenge when troubleshooting.

Well progress is yet again on hold, I will be out of the country for a few months. I do however have the motor mounts for the 1/2jz motors. I bought the plans from john Coffey and plan on making them available again. I would definitely like to see more 1 or 2jz Z's around.

• 1 month later...

Nice! I ended up selling the ez kit. My stock harness is good now and I was starting to get on the ladder. I just need to focus on getting the car on the road. I have many more years to fix the small stuff. Hoping to have it running by October for the Williams AZ show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lmao I'm lacking inspiration right now also :-/. I would love to finish it right now but I'm getting ready to go back to Afghanistan so I'm just going to finish it next year when I get back. I thinkni want to paint it also so it will be super sexy when I'm finally done!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...