HybridZ

15x8 Wheels and removed front bumper

An aftermarket bumper or custom bumper should help you out a bit.  In my opinion, a bumperless S130 doesn't really look better than one with a stock bumper.  S30s can take theirs off all day but, pinched front and large overbite of the S130 makes it look a little awkward.  But, again, my own opinion.  You don't need me to tell you to rock your car how you want to. (^_^)

Nice wheels BTW.  I want something similar but in a 16".

A bumperless 280zx can look ok, you just need a non stock lip. It looks similar to an s30 with the MSA lip and no bumper.

Yes it does kill aero, , but even a bumper'd 280zx isn't exactly the most aero dynamic thing out there. I went from an arita speed G nose to a regualr front with an MSA lip and you could noticeably feel the difference/drag at highway speeds.

The wheels look ok, but the tires are undersized. Stock size is 195/70/14 which equals 24.7in in diameter  Your tires are 23.9 inches in diamter so they are noticably smaller. It also doesn't help that it's a 2+2. That makes the wheels look small. Could use a small spacer and lower it more to fill the gap.