HybridZ

Hit the dyno yesterday.....

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=446872

fyi

There are broken items all over the net so don't be afraid to try something that works. Hell I remember reading the FAST intakes weren't that good and the factory LS6 intake was better :wink:

When do we get vids of the track runs?

QFT. I should have stated that I don't think the cost/ hp is there for a rocker upgrade. IMO.

We're hitting the 1/4 for sure the weekend of the 15th. It will be well documented. Hope i don't get kicked out too early lol

Sunny, something doesn't seem right. Did you have a tune prior to the dyno session? I'm surprised that you only gained 9hp from the tune after installing all of the goodies. I basically have all of the bits you have including long tubes, but I am running YT rockers and have seen much higher gains come from the tune when upgrading hardware.

Not to take away from your numbers which are nice but we all know they are used for tuning and the gains after baseline are what is important.

Joe

The car was tuned on the street when i put it together a year ago. The only thing added for this session was the nitrous kit.

I thought you where running YT for some reason. Rags did you notice any significant gains with the YT?

Negatory ghost rider.

oh man...any vids?

Unfortunately, no. He's a friend of mine, so we agreed to go again, and make sure to have cameras rolling.  Problem is, he's going to be upping the boost soon! Haha, will still be a good race regardless.

Get it on video, I always enjoy the ones you post. Most of them are very high quality. Its funny becuase all of the Z's that i stalked on you tube that actually got me interested in these cars where born right here.. funny how i used to see the videos and be like damn i wish i had one.. now im buying parts from them lol

Went 11.5x, 11.3x, and a best of 11.079@123 last night on motor. Only got three passes, and the track wasn't hooking well. Only cut a 1.65 60'. Did spray it once but it just blew the tires off, and I got out of it. coasted to an 11.5x

Going to the track next weekend as well. 

Still chasing that damn 10 sec time slip!

Edited by SUNNY Z

But it ain't broke! That has to feel good. Hope you are proud of that new rearend. How much more tire could you fit with a better offset? Wish you could get more runs in a night...your drag opportunities look more like an autocross day than a TnT night. Trailer on down here and get some passes!

Wanted to check in and say that the car weighed 2903 with me in it crossing the tech scales on friday. ~1/2 tank of fuel, with the bottle, hitch, helmet, etc.  I weigh 165, so that puts the car right around 2740.

Edited by SUNNY Z

• 3 weeks later...