HybridZ

lean spot at low rpm

Go to ls1tech.com, search about lazy o2 sensors and headers and enjoy the reading.

I've definitely been reading a lot about this issue.  I've tried a few of the tricks people have used to solve it (corvette o2s, header wrap around o2 sensor) but havent had any luck.  I will run through checking the basics - plugs, wires, vacuum leaks, fuel pressure, etc in the next could days just to make sure my bases are covered but I'm starting to accept that I will probably have to swap back to shorty headers, or get a set of LC-1s and run them as narrowband sims...

Edited by h4nsm0l3m4n

I've definitely been reading a lot about this issue.  I've tried a few of the tricks people have used to solve it (corvette o2s, header wrap around o2 sensor) but havent had any luck.  I will run through checking the basics - plugs, wires, vacuum leaks, fuel pressure, etc in the next could days just to make sure my bases are covered but I'm starting to accept that I will probably have to swap back to shorty headers, or get a set of LC-1s and run them as narrowband sims...

There was a trick on LS1tech about raising the open loop RPM threshold such that the car never went into closed loop.  Doing so makes the engine rely solely on the AFR table.  A lot of aftermarket ECUs are setup this way and do not rely on O2 sensor input.  My Wolf V500 I ran on my turbo setup was the same - it relied on a table of fuel injector pulse widths.  The OP in the LS1 thread talked about it as a means of dealing with the same issue you are: http://ls1tech.com/forums/new-ls1-owners-newbie-tech/1556448-can-o2-sensors-completely-tuned-out.html

Shorties will do it too.....I am using the JTR headers and my O2s will respond slowly at times.  It could be a case of not all O2s are created equal though.