HybridZ

Help me find an RB30 block!

Booztd 3

Guys

I've sent out several emails to vendors and no luck so far. RIPS told me they had no spares to sell that didnt belong to a build they were already in the process of doing.

I haven't been in the engine hunting game for a while so if anyone has any leads - please let me know!

$3049 includes pistons and rods of their choice.

I want to build my own custom setup - I have built several engines in the past, and would like to do so on this one as well.

From my understanding an untouched RB30 from raw brokerage is ~1800

I am sure I could figure out something in regards to NZ shipping. I have shipped a lot of stuff across the United States using commercial methods

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone asked few months back and I said can send it from here in Dubai, whole RB30 engine sells for 500$ish same for shipping it. But some documentation charges are there so better if more then one engine, I just shipped mine to a guy in SA

• 1 month later...

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/nissan/engines/auction-638659244.htm

Search RB30 on Trademe and there are a few...

Have to be NZ resident to register/bid on Trademe, but kiwis like me are usually happy to help out car mates overseas by bidding on behalf.

Just leaves overseas shipping, given I got quoted $290 to ship a $30 RB20DE head to the states an block isn't going to be cheap. LCL would have to be the way.