HybridZ

WANT TO BUY: GREDDY RZ Blow off Valve

OldAndyAndTheSea

Okay, so as I built my and turbocharged my motor, I waited and waited to purchase my blow off valve, as it wasn't necessary at the time being....

But.....

GReddy has since discontinued the RZ design, leaving it surprisingly difficult to source one out.

I have tried numerous dealers, merchants, distributors, and even eBay, to no avail...

I am putting this here just in case someone knows of an Authentic GReddy RZ (only want the RZ) Blow off valve, that they have, or know of, and are willing to sell it.

Name your price. At this point, I just want to get the car done.

Any leads, would be greatly appreciated. There's GOTTA be a couple sitting on a shelf SOMEWHERE!

I wouldn't buy that one being offered there.

It looks like a fake. The photos show it to be a fake.

The easiest spot was the horn does not have 8 holes in it.

Second is the adjustment fitting is too long.

Third, you can't make it out well, but the vacuum fitting doesn't look cut right around the edge.

http://greddy.net.au/news/?id=99

I called the number from the post on Zilvia since I am close to ATL. The guy I spoke to owns a shop that does lots of custom engine work and he told me that he always has these BOVs in stock. I am going up there on the 29th to check out the shop and see what's up! Glad that someone saw and called out the fake part, I talked the price down fairly easy over the phone...MTF

I called the number from the post on Zilvia since I am close to ATL. The guy I spoke to owns a shop that does lots of custom engine work and he told me that he always has these BOVs in stock. I am going up there on the 29th to check out the shop and see what's up! Glad that someone saw and called out the fake part, I talked the price down fairly easy over the phone...MTF

If he is stocking fake parts and trying to sell them as real, I would report that to GReddy asap.

I hate scum like this. If you never did any in depth research on these products, you'd never know the difference until it breaks and gets sucked into your intake. Good way to lose an engine and a turbo right there.

If he is stocking fake parts and trying to sell them as real, I would report that to GReddy asap.

I hate scum like this. If you never did any in depth research on these products, you'd never know the difference until it breaks and gets sucked into your intake. Good way to lose an engine and a turbo right there.

And I will have fake and genuine pics with me, $400 new for a genuine BOV vs $100 for a used... seems to good to be true.