HybridZ

240z preferred

sirbinly

What's up guys,

I recently totaled my speed 3 and now I'm in the market and looking for a 240z mainly rust free. I wouldn't mind a 75-78 280z either. Car should be running or come with parts to make it run. Clean title would be great.

I'd consider rollers too so shoot me a pm or something. Looking to spend around 4 grand including shipping if its necessary.

Thanks, Binly

I would go for a 280. They are more plentiful, stronger, and better chance of being in good shape. Maybe not rust free but minimal rust. It's the same car except for bumpers and some interior trim. For $4K you might find something rust free. It probably wouldn't be that hard to make a 280 look like a 240.

I would go for a 280. They are more plentiful, stronger, and better chance of being in good shape. Maybe not rust free but minimal rust. It's the same car except for bumpers and some interior trim. For $4K you might find something rust free. It probably wouldn't be that hard to make a 280 look like a 240.

FWIW >>>>>>>>>>>>> the notion that there is a rust free Z for 4 grand is infantile. To convert a 280 to look like a 240 will cost a good penny >>>>> bumpers, dash,rear panel, SU's ,  door cards , the stance ..................................................... :icon11:

FWIW >>>>>>>>>>>>> the notion that there is a rust free Z for 4 grand is infantile. To convert a 280 to look like a 240 will cost a good penny >>>>> bumpers, dash,rear panel, SU's ,  door cards , the stance ..................................................... :icon11:

Not around here. I bought rust free rollers for <$1k and drivers for ~$3k. Come to CA and buy it here, then ship it back. All you really need to do to make it look like a 240Z to anyone besides knowledgeable Z enthusiasts is change the bumpers. A decent set will run $300-400 plus you'll need some $40 brackets (or make them yourself).

BTW, there is no need to have 18 arrows and 53 periods at the end of a sentence.

Not around here. I bought rust free rollers for <$1k and drivers for ~$3k. Come to CA and buy it here, then ship it back. All you really need to do to make it look like a 240Z to anyone besides knowledgeable Z enthusiasts is change the bumpers. A decent set will run $300-400 plus you'll need some $40 brackets (or make them yourself).

BTW, there is no need to have 18 arrows and 53 periods at the end of a sentence.

All my former Datsun cars came from Cali, an orange 72 510 two door, a red 73 510 four door and an orange 72 240 Z , none  at the low mention price tag, All 3 were clean and needed nothing to be enjoyed. They  all sold for good $ here in the East Coast. My current Z is also a Cali specimen, were or are they "RUST FREE'' nope. Rust is part of the package . BTW arrows>>><<< and ........ are OK in an informal setting such as this , it aint a grammar  paper  :icon47:

Edited by PLATA

All my former Datsun cars came from Cali, an orange 72 510 two door, a red 73 510 four door and an orange 72 240 Z , none  at the low mention price tag, All 3 were clean and needed nothing to be enjoyed. They  all sold for good $ here in the East Coast. My current Z is also a Cali specimen, were or are they "RUST FREE'' nope. Rust is part of the package . BTW arrows>>><<< and ........ are OK in an informal setting such as this , it aint a grammar  paper  :icon47:

HBZ Rules

5. This site is based in the USA, and as such, text is to be written in English. There are web sites available on the web that can translate text from many recognized official languages to English, if you don't know it. (But then how could you read this? ) Gangster-slang, or any other cute, obtuse, street-talk dialects are not tolerated. Write in clear English that does not require a current knowledge of the latest street-slang. Text message or IM shorthand does not qualify as English. Always try to use proper punctuation, spelling AND capitalization.

sirbinly, sorry that such a mess has been made of your WTB thread...

• 1 month later...