HybridZ

The Forever Project 1973 s30 / rb25 det neo

jsturgeon

I don't really know how to start my thread but I will give it my best shot. After reading from many JDM photo journalism websites I decided I wanted a project I could call my own from the ground up. When I saw the Common Snapper 240z I immediately fell in love with the classic lines of the car and decided to get my own. I purchased my non-running, rust free, accident free 240z October 22, 2010 for $2000. For Alaskan standards it was a deal. It wasn't pretty, didn't run and takes up space so the wife KNOWS its a money pit. Especially after I told her the motor was going to be coming from Japan. Excited to start I pulled the motor and fenders and stopped there. A year later I purchased what looks to be a good running rb25det neo motor and transmission. A year later I decided to start working on it again and pulled the front suspension and steering. Which brings me to the now. I'm researched out, tired of staring at it and really really need some inspiration and motivation and hope to find it here. I want it done but done right. I've come to the realization that because of my geographic location this  shit isn't going to be cheap. With the lack of imports in Alaskan junkyards shipping will be my worst enemy even if the part is cheap and used.  I'm open to any reasonable suggestions and ideas. Thanks for your time and kind words Jennings.  

post-13509-0-31262200-1372307520_thumb.jpg

post-13509-0-18276000-1372307533_thumb.jpg

Will do. Unfortunately I work two weeks on two weeks off.

Simple, order the mounts and bits n bobs whilst you are at work  

Come home 2 weeks later and fit them  ..... and so on

Besides, with a garage that size you got no excuse and plenty of room to hide from the mrs lol

Simple, order the mounts and bits n bobs whilst you are at work  

Come home 2 weeks later and fit them  ..... and so on

Besides, with a garage that size you got no excuse and plenty of room to hide from the mrs lol

lol