HybridZ

280z Windshield. Must be willing to package well and ship to FL

redlinevo7

Hi as topic says looking for a windshield for my 77 280z, but I live overseas so I need it crated and packaged well and shipped to my freight forwarder in Miami 33178.

Preferably seller in FL or close to save on shipping there. Naturally I am willing to pay the extra for the packaging etc. If possible please send me estimate including shipping to info@redlinebarbados.com

Thanks

A half-way competent glass man in your area can get you a windshield for a Z and install it for $200 or so...  Why would you want someone to ship it to you.  They're readily available and you can get them either with a darker tinted strip across the top or just with the regular tint (no strip across the top). 

My "dos centavos'', call a Safelite AutoGlass store in Miami and make all the transaction with the store manager. I did this for a family relative two years ago who lives in Venezuela SA , the windshield was for an early Z. They are a big company,nationwide and very professional  .  :icon12:

Edited by PLATA

Thanks Plata might just do that. Can you recall how much they charged for the service and shipping etc? Just an idea?

I recall , like 225$ for the glass, a crate like 75$ and they delivered to the forwarder in Miami. :icon10: