HybridZ

Speedhut 3-3/8" Gauges

BLOZ UP

I'm looking to get Speedhut's 2-5/8" gauges to replace my stock center 3 gauges. I see the Speedhut now offers 3-3/8" as a size. Has anyone tried those in the center? It looks like you'd not be able to use the original bezel and gauge housing.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I have used the 3 3/8 inch Speedo from Speedhut.  Machined a round flat plate to fit within the original guage rear metal housing.  Then machined a round hole within the flat plate to mount the 3 3/8 inch speedo.  Then the round flat plate is tack welded within the rear metal housing as close as possible to the large front opening behind the 4 indents on the original metal housing.  Machined two plates the same.  Have yet to order the other 3 3/8 inch Speedhut 4 in 1 gauge for Fuel Qty, Oil Press, Water Temp, and Volts.  Tach will be mounted separately.  Will put multiple temp sensors (LH, RH Cyl Hd Intake Manifold etc.) in through rotary selector switch to Water Temp Gauge.  May do the same with the Oil Press gauge.

• 3 months later...