HybridZ

Took a Bikini model for a ride in the z :)

Overkill Z

Hahaha! glad you took my humor well. How did I get this old this quick? I'm trying to imagine how much hell my wife (aka: The Church Lady) would give me if I put that in the car with me. I'd be sleeping on your couch for a long time! Living vicariously thru you. Now, where did I leave those little blue pills?

So Jessica and I go way back; best friends to the end. We've always liked each other a little but never acted on it. So one day I grew a pair and manned up, I asked her on a date. She said sure, I was so excited. I went to her house to go pick her up and her dad answered the door. Oh ****, toughen up! "Hello sir, I'm here to pick up your daughter". I went to shake his hand but remembered I only had hoofs, that sucks.

"I don't know how my daughter likes a hairy ani---..."
"Go ahead... I deer you" I told him "Heh, a pleb like you wouldn't know anything about what beautiful women want. Where's Jessica, we're leaving!"

Jessica came walking out in a gorgeous purple top with a short skirt. Yowza! As I start kicking my feet in the dirt. We went out to the movies, standard date stuff. "Don't worry QT3.141592653689323, I'll get this since this is a DATE" just to remind her whats up, you know.

Damn girl cost me $20 and change, plus all the quarters I had in my ash tray for snacks. Hope you like your $5 Sour Patch Kids, ****, I'm thinking to myself. After the movie, we went out to a nice place for dinner; one of those places where you have to be all dressed up. The door bitch welcomed my woman and I in. He took my jacket and hung it up on a wall trophy which just so happened to be my second cousin. We've always wondered where he went that night, found him! The butler put his hand out and coughed. "Sorry dude, I don't have a BUCK to spare hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe" as I stared at him. That's right, keep walking.

I seat my Honey like a gentleman and we whip a conversation about the degeneracy of current society and how we can stop it. The waiter comes over and rudely interrupts our conversation... "Whad'ya say to me mate?! I'll bash your 'ead in if you do it again, I swear on me mum! Move your cheeky **** along. Get going before I grab you in the gizzard!"

Jessica was thoroughly impressed with my lavish lifestyle and how I handled the situation. She started batting her face with her napkin; a sure sign things were getting HOT in here, just what I wanted. She dropped the napkin, I quickly leaped up to respond. A lifetime of skidish behavior really helped me react quickly but not quick enough. We both reached down and the inevitable happened. Her huge rack made intimate contact with my huge rack. She looked right me, she was feeling the vibes. I exclaimed "Wait! I'm tangled in your shirt, this won't work, give me a second". I start moving my head around in a figure 8 motion thinking I am alleviating the problem but I was actually unraveling her shirt.

Her eyes bug out as I continue. When I reach the end I look up, to see only two black strips covering her top. Zzzzzzzing! My, why did you do that? Tears start building in her eyes, "I can't believe I fell for you!" she yelled as she ran off crying. She had her friend come pick her up in a Datsun. "Hey bro, how much power is that thing putting down" I asked, trying to show him up. He said 1000HP... Heh, everybody knows an R200 can't take that type of abuse, I didn't tell him that though.

As soon as he left with Jessica and her bouncing bits I reminessed on what just took place. It's really a shame she thought could handle me. I can't blame her though, very few can resist a mighty steer such as myself....

CTwTKrR.jpg

O5n5ujT.gif

Edited by josh817

It was a joke on previous topics concerning r200's back in the day....

You weren't suppose to take insult to it, kind sir. The entire narration was impregnated with tragic humor and you took a single sentence personally. :nono:  Stop that. You have a nice car, you know it, we know it.

Edited by josh817