HybridZ

75 280z Did my roller pin just snap off..? Driver Side Door

So this just happened I opened the door and it was making this loud popping noise when I went to investigate I saw what I guess is the roller making the noise and when I tugged on it the roller popped out with the broken pin and the spring popped off. 

B6ML990.jpgrfCFOC3.jpg

The Door opens and closes fine just wondering do I need to replace the whole hinge since the pin snapped or can I just get a new Roller Pin and how much of a pain in the ass is the job..

Also is it ok to use the door how it is? The Z is currently my daily driver...

Yeah, the door is fine to use, just watch it when you'r eopening it, there's now nothing to keep it open when you're getting in and out.  As for repairing. You can drill it out and put in a new nut/bolt (I recommend using a grade 8 bolt, just for the strength) but its  not required.  I've also seen a guy drill a hole back about 1/4 inch and use a ballbearing roller on  it with a few washers to adjust height.  In any case, those rollers need to be greased every few years just to keep them quiet and from snapping off like yours did.