HybridZ

Traded the '77 for some muscle...

Jersey

Nice trade,

Is the angle of the pic funny or does the left rear wheel openning look off a bit??.

You have had that 73 for a quite a few years if my memory serves me right. Remember reading your messages about the updates to it and how fast it was going. Video links don't work now. :o(

Thanks Dexter. You're seeing it right, rear wheel openings are off. PO did a sh*t job which I intend to redo right. Everything else on it is pretty solid. I've dropped the @ss a bit since this pic but still needs to be lower. The 80's look isn't doing it for me. lol.

I've had my '73 for I think near 13 years now. The deal with the wife was, trade the silver '77 and sell the '73 and get the Camaro. I seem to be having a real tough time putting the Z up for sale though :icon56:

Maybe I'll wait until spring when the market to sell cars is a little better. By then, I may decide to put the Camaro up instead of the Z.

Sorry about the links not working for you but they do open when I click on them (?) They were posted a long time ago on here but maybe with the album changes over the years they need to be moved. I'll check into it.