HybridZ

MSA victory spoiler for S30 on S130: 2013

Skatekov

Slow and rusty covered this a year ago below

http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/104588-msa-victory-s30-rear-spoiler-fit-and-feedback-pics/

B
ut here's how it fit with my car.

I think the dent on the left corner Is either dependent on that specific spoiler or maybe they fixed the mold. 
Its not very visible on mine. Purchased few days ago. 

Came with 3 mounting hole but only 2 bolts. Maybe the center one interfere with the wiper on the S30? 
Anyways here's the left end of the spoiler. 

IMG_0633.JPG

Note that this spoiler is for S30 so there will be parts where lines doesn't match like the C piller, However with light fiberglassing I'm sure it can be modified to perfectly fit. 

IMG_0626.JPG

About a can of coke high.  I think its slightly more slanted than on the S30. 

IMG_0628.JPG

However width and curve matches the S130 quite.

IMG_0630.JPG

Rear shot (also, the spoiler is high enough to be visible from the rear view mirror if that bothers you.) 

IMG_0623.JPG

Peace. 

Looks great buddy.  I have yet to start the fiberglass work on mine to make it properly fit, it is pretty high on my "to-do" list.  Are you using 3M automotive tape to stick it down?

drilled holes and bolted em on. but I think combination of both would have been better since they only come with 2 threaded holes. 

If you ever plan on bolting em on, I'd recomend you slit the hole on the hatch so you can adjust the position. You'd have to put a pretty big hole in the hatch frame to get the washer through though.... 

Edited by Skatekov