HybridZ

L28et issues. Please help

peyton

Hello all.

here is/are my problem(s)

1st and most pressing issue is I got the car to run, but the issue is it runs with the VACUUM line from the intake DISCONNECTED.....
literally I just grabbed a similiar build and used the VE and the Spark advance and the AFR tables

when I did that It almost started right up. played with the electrical trigger and the physical timming and she ran. 

then I noticed the vacuum was unattached so I attached it and it died instantly

SO it wont start with the Vacuum line to the map sensor, when its attached while I'm looking at the maps (VE and SPARK advance) the kpa drops to roughly 30 or so for the VE table 

I can upload an MSQ for further information but I really need to know how to upload and retrieve datalogs so I can provide more information as to what is happening

Build Information
MS2 V3 (built by a noob)
 -stock map sensor

-NO MODS
 -STOCK B&G CODE 

-NOT THE EXTRA CODE

ENGINE

L28et

stock 100%

stock injectors

stock throttle body

stock dizzy

stock everything

Second Issue is I got a LC1 wideband on Craigslist and it was sorta chopped up but I managed to wire it up... the Tunerstudio is saying something like 14V~17v and drops to about 11~12V when starting.... if anyone had an idea how to fix this it would be great because then I would be able to log my AFR for tuning and diagnosis any and all help would be much appreciated.

Edited by peyton

You should not install the wideband sensor until you get the engine to idle well. An overly rich condition can ruin the sensor. So get the engine to idle well first.

Check out your required fuel setting, is it close to a couple of maps that match your set up??. If not you can increase or decrease that setting while the engine is running. See how it runs when you change the setting.