HybridZ

cxracing rb swap products

sdobes

If you need a pan let me know. My offer still stands from our PM's from earlier this year. My pans hold more oil and work with all mounts. I offer a few price ranges and can build you any custom pan anyone needs for the rb engine from mild to wild. Anything anyone needs.

Custom HAND made and made in the USA. Not in china

These engine mounts look like crap, sorry. There is so much that can go wrong when you weld metall. Imagine the welding didnt go through the complete mount, would look good but would break when you put power on it. Thats the main problem with chinese stuff. Would be ok for a unimportant car part like exhaust manifold. You can weld it when it breaks, but you will get big trouble when the engine mounts break.

Go and buy some mounts from mckinney, they look much more solid and have proofen to hold big powers.

Same with the oil pan, get someone who can weld well or just buy it from pat. same here, everybody seems to be lucky.

Like a wise man said: Im to poor to buy cheap stuff :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

I got the mounts and pan, mounts look ok but after seeing the pic of the broken one I added some more weld on the inside of the mount as it was only welded on one side.  The pan flange was far from flat and I chose to have it surfaced and they took off .008 to get it flat, also a few of the holes where not lined up properly and needed filing to clear the bolt holes.  And finally the pickup that comes with the pan sat up to high in the pan for my taste, so I modified a stock unit to sit better in the pan.  I should have got a pat pan and suggest others to do the same.