HybridZ

WTB: Maxima caliper brackets for rear disc conversion

bryand2

Good Luck to find the bracket!

1981-1984 RWD maxima rear brake bracket. part #44155-04S10
all 81-82 Maxima’s had bolt on, and then all 83-84 Maxima’s had weld on except the Diesels.
The 1981-82 Maxima’s used bracket 44155-N3202
The 1983-84 Maxima’s had the welded on brackets and the diesels used the desired 44155-04S10 bracket.

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/102189-maxima-caliper-brackets/?&p=956697&hl=%2Bmaxima+%2Bbracket&fromsearch=1&do=findComment&comment=956697

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but I am looking for these brackets too. Just a few questions to add.

rockauto.com

I looked under Brakes, but I couldn't find the caliper brackets. I even used both part # that tamo3 provided. Do you have anything more specific that I may be able to find on rockauto.com?

I bought mine from courtesy Nissan.  Plug the part number into their search box and click "go".  Pallnet was working on some at one time also.  I do not know if he ever brought them to market.

I looked at the courtesy website and it said that 44155-04S10 was not in stoc kand no longer manufactured. However they do sell 44155-N3202. tamo3 stated that the 04s10 brackets were the desired ones. could N3202 be used in place of the 04S10?

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but I am looking for these brackets too. Just a few questions to add.

I looked under Brakes, but I couldn't find the caliper brackets. I even used both part # that tamo3 provided. Do you have anything more specific that I may be able to find on rockauto.com?

I looked at the courtesy website and it said that 44155-04S10 was not in stoc kand no longer manufactured. However they do sell 44155-N3202. tamo3 stated that the 04s10 brackets were the desired ones. could N3202 be used in place of the 04S10?

Those are Nissan Part numbers... I bought the maxima kit from someone who sold it here as a complete bundle. You can find others who sell it too. I would use a picture of what it looks like to crossreference it on rockauto if you can. Thats how I did my toyota calipers up front. silverminemotors.com, and so does datsunpartsllc.com sells the bracket too...

• 2 weeks later...

I found this diagram for custom brackets that will work in place of the Maxima Brackets. I have been looking for stock brackets for the past two weeks. There isnt a Nissan dealer in the states that can get the stock brackets, and the only other option is the $200 for a set. I have about decided that it will just be cheaper to get them fabricated locally.  RearDiscBracketSized.JPG