HybridZ

building a hot street car

AZGhost623

N20.....streetable and will kill a vett.build it right,dont forget the z32tt transmission swap,r200 diff,good grade bolts,steet drags,if done right,it will NOT hurt your engine.do your research on timing control and spark.go with a multi port injection WET kit with WOT switch.msd makes a great n2o switch so when you floor it with the bottle on,it wont spray till around 3500-4000 rpms.

Also,go with a "white bunny" clutch or an iron disk with 2600lb pressure plate

Are you posting for yourself?  How many dead threads are you going to try to resuscitate?

And where are you getting all of this advice?  3 weeks ago you were asking how much power an L28 might make.  Regurgitating and recycling internet knowledge as your own is not cool.  The two posts above look like pure fabrication.  You should stop doing that.

http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/122898-all-streetability-aside-28l/

Edited by NewZed

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am only trying to share some of my personal advice and also start topics that I may or may not already know the answer too in hopes of helping someone else.so what if I bring up an old thread.I do that to help the readers who may be looking for some solid advice.why are you saying its not cool to use others advice? maybe it helped me.so I thought id share.I never said any of the advice was my own.And pure fabrication? Explain this to be because it seemed to me I was only giving my personal opinion on a specific idea,in hopes of learning something my self or helping a fellow Z'er.that is what this site is about ,is it not?