HybridZ

Should Mat Farah feature this skyline swapped Z on tuned?

Atozone Tonine

I think that was him being a little to trusting. Just imagine someone let you go for a ride, let alone drive, what you think is a very rare, hand built, multimillion dollar car! I think you would be excused for not being able to spot a few discrepancies, and let's be honest unless you were a real aficionado, they are very convincingly converted. I think it is more of a testament to how awesome the L motors can sound instead of how Matt Farah was trolled. I think he's shown that he is a car guy, maybe not a hands on memorize all the facts guy, but definitely a car guy. Reminds me of Jeremy in that regard. Not terribly knowledgeable about the fine details, but incredibly entertaining to watch. 

Edited by seattlejester

I don't care if he got a few details wrong, or didn't notice them. No one can be an expert on every car they drive. It's the fact that after it was BLATANTLY OBVIOUS that the car wasn't a real Ferrari, he started backpedaling, and flat out lied a few times. He handled it poorly and it says something about his character.

Meh, it looks like he came clean in the end, that redeems him to me. 

I find him entertaining, there aren't too many automotive themed shows that are around and /tuned is always a treat. I don't take his word as gospel or anything, but coverage of "tuned" cars usually seem to be personal clips or some kind of documentary. It's nice to have a host that will push the car, add a few laughs and comment on the experience rather then the culture. Where else can you see coverage of the hennesy venom or the twin charged lotus?