HybridZ

S14 nissan ka24de into s30 wiring? Please help!!

sid240z

Hey guys so I finally decided into dropping in a ka24de into my z for the sole purpose of it being a track car. I know the 510 guys put ka in there's cars all the time, an I've googled, check on ratsun and other forms and can't find how a decent write up on how to wire it. I know you can wire it to run on just two wires but how?

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck, I'm doing research as well. Let me know if you find something or figure it out, and I'll do the same. I do believe there's a small write up on ratsun titled somewhere along the lines of  "Wire SR/CA/KA into anything" and it looked like a circuit board with relays power and ground. I even think there's a video on it. Other than that I wouldn't know where to buy it. I was thinking of doing the swap mounting the engine and everything else then tow it to a professional shop and have them wire it up independently.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was just looking at that and the wires that plug in to the Ka Alternator are both the same size one is white/red and the other is yellow. How do I know which one to connect? Also I connected the large white wire and black wire (power and ground Im guessing) from the stock Z alt. wires to the Ka alt. I guessing that would work just need to know which plug-in wire to use. I'd also like to say sorry about being retarded when it comes to electrical things