HybridZ

TTT coilovers rub on CVs?

The other side has about 1/16" of clearance and this side, upon further inspection, rubs just barely for about an inch of rotation in 2 spots so I think I'll let it ride. The rest of it has about 1/32" or so clearance. I guess the boot is a little thicker in those 2 spots and will wear down enough to clear.

Kinda off topic but kinda on lol....i ordered TTT  full coilover conversion 2 and a half weeks ago so i will be checking for that as well but the question i have is how long did it take you guys to get your stuff from TTT....there website said 2 weeks sometimes less and here i am almost at the 3 week point and the Lady told me its not even close to being done?....when i told her the website says 2 weeks wait she told me the website lied ...lol......Seeing how this company doesnt have even one bad review that i can find im gonna trust that there just backed up and that there not foolin with me.

Kinda off topic but kinda on lol....i ordered TTT  full coilover conversion 2 and a half weeks ago so i will be checking for that as well but the question i have is how long did it take you guys to get your stuff from TTT....there website said 2 weeks sometimes less and here i am almost at the 3 week point and the Lady told me its not even close to being done?....when i told her the website says 2 weeks wait she told me the website lied ...lol......Seeing how this company doesnt have even one bad review that i can find im gonna trust that there just backed up and that there not foolin with me.

They do have a good reputation, and it does seem like forever waiting on parts, but you're going to have to get used to things like that dealing with specialty parts. You will be aggravated often if in a hurry.  :)