HybridZ

switching to carbs.what stuff do i keep?

Anything attached to the ignition module can go, same with the computer on the drivers side.

EFI harness can go

You will need to modify your distributor if your keeping it which I dont recommend doing; goto a crank fired ignition otherwise http://datsunzgarage.com/weber/

The fusible links can get pulled out and replaced with a maxfuse setup. He doesnt sell the kit anymore, but you can easily find it now. http://www.atlanticz.ca/zclub/techtips/fusiblelinks/index.html You will need to swap your alternator out to one that has a voltage regulator in it.

Thats about it... roughly...

Edited by AZGhost623

No offense to AZ intended, but that answer isn't that great.  You don't need to mess with the ignition system.  The ignition module is not part of the EFI system, although the EFI system does use it for injection timing.  And there's no reason to mess with the fusible links - same reason, it's not part of the EFI harness.

No offense to AZ intended, but that answer isn't that great.  You don't need to mess with the ignition system.  The ignition module is not part of the EFI system, although the EFI system does use it for injection timing.  And there's no reason to mess with the fusible links - same reason, it's not part of the EFI harness.

wasnt meant to be as detailed, just roughly what can go and what you can do while your at it to get rid of more of that clutter. Its what I did when I pulled mine out. Anything thats attached to the EFI harness and computer can be torn out. everything else stays is basically the jist of it just like you say.