HybridZ

what single turbo manifold are you running?

Ryan Merrill

Spinning dorito's> I6> everything else>v8

No clue what a pinning dorito is? Why is it you always have the need to take a shot at something non import? I find that most of the people that do only have a one sided experience. You should try owning both like myself. It would open your eyes to the advantages and disadvantages if each

Edited by Ryan Merrill

Spinning dorito's are rotaries, wasnt taking a shot, its my one sided opinion. I have a sbc swapped 48 coupe desoto. I just hate the way v8'ssound. And how they feel, and how they sound, and how they sound. I also feel that they're for the most part a less impressive design. Not enough mains, excessive displacement, no real focus on VE. They just bum me out. I agree with the guy above that wants to swap in a jz, and then you tell him to spend way more money on a turbo v8. Its just meh. And they sound bad :)

Spinning dorito's are rotaries, wasnt taking a shot, its my one sided opinion. I have a sbc swapped 48 coupe desoto. I just hate the way v8'ssound. And how they feel, and how they sound, and how they sound. I also feel that they're for the most part a less impressive design. Not enough mains, excessive displacement, no real focus on VE. They just bum me out. I agree with the guy above that wants to swap in a jz, and then you tell him to spend way more money on a turbo v8. Its just meh. And they sound bad :)

Thats good to hear. Little Honda kids get on my nerves. Everyone entitled to an opinion but they should have at least sampled all type of vehicle before making a judgement. Take a look at the new Coyote engines. 5.0L produces 83.2 hp per liter. Ford claims volumetric efficiency of 110 percent at peak torque rpm and around 100 percent at peak power rpm decent for a volume production engine. BTW of love the way the Coyote sounds.