HybridZ

KRECS / K-E Engineering Front LCAs?

Anyone familiar with their products? Just did a coilover setup and picked up TTT rear LCAs and was planning on getting the same in the front, but I went to a recent Datsun swap meet in Eagle Rock, CA, and saw their products (they appear similar to AZC). They have a front LCA/TC rod setup for a couple hundred dollars less than TTT, but I'd like to hear something...anything...about their products before purchasing. I have a business card, phone number, and e-mail address, but searching both here and google bring up minimal info. Thanks!

Edited by fyanrudger

• 3 months later...

Anyone familiar with their products? Just did a coilover setup and picked up TTT rear LCAs and was planning on getting the same in the front, but I went to a recent Datsun swap meet in Eagle Rock, CA, and saw their products (they appear similar to AZC). They have a front LCA/TC rod setup for a couple hundred dollars less than TTT, but I'd like to hear something...anything...about their products before purchasing. I have a business card, phone number, and e-mail address, but searching both here and google bring up minimal info. Thanks!

Sorry to bump this up half a year later, but I was wondering if you went with the Datsunppartsllc FLCA? I'm looking into these myself but can't find any reviews on them. 

Sorry to bump this up half a year later, but I was wondering if you went with the Datsunppartsllc FLCA? I'm looking into these myself but can't find any reviews on them. 

I did...good turn around time and everything is good so far. His e-mail is krecs1@hotmail.com.