HybridZ

Wtb datsun with v8 or turboed

rosaaen89

• 3 weeks later...

The 280z second one he was on here. I think needs a new transmission first gear grinds bad and I think second might too. Idk if it's worth 9k way it sits. I understand ls1 swap not cheap but that car still needs a lot of work. Paint , interior , body work , transmission figured out. I'd pay like 6-7k considering I have to pay a thousand to ship. Other one looks really solid but I'm not a huge fan of that body style.

Yeah the price is a bit high for the condition.  I didn't know about the transmission issue (like he would mention it?)  6-7K I feel that is too much, I'd be in at like $5K-$5500K due to the mention of the rust.

Shipping, a buddy of mine does it on the side, give me your zipcode and I'll see what he would charge if you are seriously interested.  Also I can check out the car.

Yeah the condition to me is like a 6/10 maybe. But i don't think he would go down to what I'm willing to pay for it. My zip code is 57701. I found a 2jz 260z in anaheim for around 9k that I was thinking about as well that needs paint. I'm going to have to talk to both those guys and see what they're willing to let it go for. If i can get it for 5500 or 6000 i would be willing to buy it and replace the transmission in it. I found a few t56's for 700-800 but than the rest of the car needs worked on as well.

• 3 weeks later...