HybridZ

What do you think of these seats? Porsche 944 Turbo S S2 Recaro Factory Seats in Black Dual Powered Leather

RB26powered74zcar

Look better than the Recaro's I now have?

I think so. I really dont care for pretty much any aftermarket seat. They look racy, Which I guess is kind of the point. I think the 944 seats sort of blend well with the rest of the of the interior. Most every other seats people throw in their Z usually dont IMO. (regardless of whether I think the seat itself looks good or not)

The Recaros you have now are probably more supportive and lighter. Might want to get a weight on those 944 seats...

That's true. I doubt they're light.

But I definitely think they'd look better than the Recaros in your Z. The 944 seats are shaped more like the Z seats than the Recaros are.

Nice pic!  Those look different though... (wings)

Thanks, yeah I'm not sure what year they came out of, I'm assuming older than the one you pictured. Mine were power but I never had them hooked up, they had the manual levers to use as well thankfully. The weight wasn't that bad at all, plus with an rb26dett you really don't need to worry about saving 20 pounds.

Edit: I've always assumed they were 944 but they do look slightly different. If you find out mine were something different let me know. They're definitely Porsche at least.

Edited by ~KnuckleDuster~

I agree with an above poster that it depends on the look you're going for. Personally, I'd ditch the cheesy two-tone and go for the 944 seats. They look like they'd fit in just right with the rest of your interior. We have some in the shop and they're comfy, at 6'2" 200lb. ;)