HybridZ

What do you think of these seats? Porsche 944 Turbo S S2 Recaro Factory Seats in Black Dual Powered Leather

RB26powered74zcar

The seats that Knuckleduster has in his car have are the very rare and expensive Sport Seats (hence the aggressive bolsters), not very many around and highly sought after, hugely expensive in good condition.

The 944 seats that Joel posted are great, I have spent thousands of miles in these seats and are comfortable and really well designed.  Having said that I really like the Recaro LXCs that you have in your car, if you decide to do the seat swap I will be interested. 

As a reference I am 6'1" and 175lbs.

Yasin

The seats that Knuckleduster has in his car have are the very rare and expensive Sport Seats (hence the aggressive bolsters), not very many around and highly sought after, hugely expensive in good condition.

The 944 seats that Joel posted are great, I have spent thousands of miles in these seats and are comfortable and really well designed.  Having said that I really like the Recaro LXCs that you have in your car, if you decide to do the seat swap I will be interested. 

As a reference I am 6'1" and 175lbs.

Yasin

Wish I knew that before I sold it! :bonk:

I had a Porsche 944 turbo with sport seats. Very aggressive side bolsters.  Best OEM seats I've ever experienced. I also had a Porsche 944S with these less aggressive seats. Great looking and very comfortable.  The only issue I had is the side bolsters were not aggressive enough for my style of driving, (street, autocross and track). But for primarily street driving these seats are great!