HybridZ

WTB N42/P90 Head

Watson

I'm looking for a head to replace my cracked/warped N47 head. I'd like an N42 or P90 head that isn't warped. It doesn't have to be fully restored, just as long as it isn't warped or cracked, and I don't mind if it is just the head and no valvetrain.

-Lucas

Beware the difference in combustion chamber volumes.  Those two heads are not the same.  You could also have an exhaust port and manifold issue with the N42.  Neither or your replacement choices would be considered a direct swap option for an N47.

Beware the difference in combustion chamber volumes.  Those two heads are not the same.  You could also have an exhaust port and manifold issue with the N42.  Neither or your replacement choices would be considered a direct swap option for an N47.

I'm well aware of the differences between the heads. I'm also not just doing a direct swap but again, thanks for the heads up.

I bought the N42 head from dat280z. Thanks for the help. Build thread to come once I return home.