HybridZ
Chemicalblue

All my l28et stuff for sale, haltech, mega squirt , and engines

If anyone is interested in the parts for sale and have not received a response, please pm me again. I've been having some health issues and have not been on top of things. I've majorly busted a disk in my back and its pinched my spinal cord!!! Its really painful and the meds kind of make me forgetful. Im trying to catch up to everyone asap please accept my apologies.

Tommy

Yes for the most part, I ran a large #8 wire from the side lug to the battery. It bolts right up and has the correct pulley on it. The spade connector is different so I just used single spade connectors and it has worked perfectly. With all the electronics I have on my car the factory alt just couldn't keep up, with this one the voltage is rock solid.

Ok, I wanted to have the z club have first shot at everything, but there are still items not paid for. Literally one or more people have said they want the items but have not followed up with payment.

So all remaining items will be sold on eBay and other avenues by the end of next week, so if you are one of the people that had an eye on something and have put it off, time is limited until you are bidding on it one eBay and it's pulled from this sight.

For any one still for some reason waiting on some type of replay send it again, I think I've replied to everyone, but being on all the meds for my surgery I may have let someone laps???.

Let me know quick

Thanks Tommy

Ok, I wanted to have the z club have first shot at everything, but there are still items not paid for. Literally one or more people have said they want the items but have not followed up with payment.

So all remaining items will be sold on eBay and other avenues by the end of next week, so if you are one of the people that had an eye on something and have put it off, time is limited until you are bidding on it one eBay and it's pulled from this sight.

For any one still for some reason waiting on some type of replay send it again, I think I've replied to everyone, but being on all the meds for my surgery I may have let someone laps???.

Let me know quick

Thanks Tommy