HybridZ

Third/center tail light 280ZX

MarcuZ

I'm looking for the aftermarket center piece panel that goes between the tail lights on the 280ZX.

To be specific the 82-83 years models with the black stripes/bars that goes across the lens. Also known as the third brake light or center tail light. Has "280ZX" written on the lower red lens.

I've got one that got hit by a smaller truck the other day, so the top amber lens got crushed.... And also I'm missing the wiring. But I guess no one has the lens and wiring only for sale, so I'm looking for the whole thing! 

PM me. Thanks! 

That sounds great! I'm planning on building a LED harness for my tail lights anyways, if I have time, or manufacturing something with regular bulbs won't be too hard.

The only thing is, I live in Sweden... Can you ship it here? Lol

That sounds great! I'm planning on building a LED harness for my tail lights anyways, if I have time, or manufacturing something with regular bulbs won't be too hard.

The only thing is, I live in Sweden... Can you ship it here? Lol

Yes I can.I ship over seas most of the time.$100 shipped to Sweden.

PP ID  kuwaity63@hotmail.com

Actually, I just found one in quite bad shape BUT with the harness and top lens in good condition (except one tiny crack) for little money. So I'm gonna try that one out first! If I'm not satisfied (picky as I am..) and I have money to spend, I'll contact you again to see if yours is still available  :)

Thanks

Actually, I just found one in quite bad shape BUT with the harness and top lens in good condition (except one tiny crack) for little money. So I'm gonna try that one out first! If I'm not satisfied (picky as I am..) and I have money to spend, I'll contact you again to see if yours is still available  :)

Thanks

Gotcha ...no woories.I have 4 in stock!

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Sorry they all sold.

I am looking for one right now for my 280ZX turbo!!

Man i hate that!  I've sold so many things now going doh! I should have kept one at least!  I'm not giving up my last CLSD that is for sure.

• 2 years later...

I have a complete 3rd/middle/aftermarket tail light kit for a 1983 Datsun 280ZX Turbo that I purchased new in 1983 but never used. It's mint, still in it's original packaging/box w/license plate relocation bracket and all mounting hardware w/installation instructions. If interested, please contact Jerry Lee Van Hoose, (606) 369--2311 or email jerryvanhoose@hotmail.com. Thank you for your consideration.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...