HybridZ

SSR SP1 fitment

I know most S30 owners go with 8" to 9.5" wide wheels, 7 should clear with no probs.  As for the diameter, 16" is a good size both visually and purposely for the chassis.  The offset preference is 0 for OEM fitment, +9 will put you 9mm closer to the struts, which shouldn't be an issue depending on the brand and size tire you go with.  There is a limited number of newer age wheels that fit an S30 correctly, if all else fails with the install you can always measure and go with bolt on spacers, however you'll have to add that to the cost of wheel/tire package.  

Fwiw, I was recently going to pick up some +25mm Enkei 92's for my 2+2, I would have to add the spacers for sure in the rear +25 or thicker for the set to fit with no rubbing.

Thanks a bunch for the reply! That helps, I'm running 16x8 right now 0 offset and I had the run a 205 tire in order not to rub, I figured with the + 9 I should be able to run the appropriate tires. I'll call them and see if they had anyone run these on a s30.

Thanks a bunch for the reply! That helps, I'm running 16x8 right now 0 offset and I had the run a 205 tire in order not to rub, I figured with the + 9 I should be able to run the appropriate tires. I'll call them and see if they had anyone run these on a s30.

Use this tool to take the guess work out of fitment.  Plug in the current and potential size you want to see if it'll fit with or without issues.

http://www.rimsntires.com/specspro.jsp

Edited by AdreView

I have 16x8 klutch SL1 that are +15, and I will be adding 5mm spacers. +9 would have been perfect for me. 215/50-16 tires btw.

Those are very similar to the Enkei 92's...I almost picked up a set locally but held off as they were 15x8 and I'm looking for 16".