HybridZ

Need new cams for rb30/26... Help me choose.

ZT-R

Well my cam has .0045 of run out so its toast. Im looking to up the lift as these where the tomei 260 poncams which have 9.15mm lift. I am thinking like 260/10.25 or the 260/10.8 lifts. reason being is that with the rb30 she doesnt rev past 8k and i would like to the the down low. turbo is a t04z for now on a ported Endyn head. i have dual valve springs and all that upgraded nonsense. 

I have the 260 10.25 Procams in my Endyn head, there pretty mild... not really sure how good they are compaired to stock, i kinda wanted to try something new when i finally build my RB30... 

FYI, i had to run a thicker head gasket on my RB25 (With 26 head) and off the shelf Wiesco pistons, my piston to valve clearance was .060 tighter than i wanted.. so watch for that..

Glad your sticking with it... Keep us posted i dont know it all but i got a pretty firm handle on sucessfully building engines any questions please ask.