HybridZ

Cutting fenders for 28" slicks

I know holley will automatically trim your fuel via WBO2 and MAP if your blend changes.  

I went with holley because the interface is super user friendly, and a local guy does a lot of tuning with great success.

You using Scott (dieselgeek) ??

I have had some conversation with him today. If the flares he promised arrive in good fashion I will change my tune and review. My largest concern and problem has been communication issues days and weeks of no contact. And the fact they are 2 months later then promised. I picked his flares because of the quality that they appear to have. I hope that is the case. They were ordered on Jan 18th and paid in full at that time. I was told 2 weeks delivery. Due to a serious conversation today let's just say "legal" they appear to be shipped today. It has been a rough go but if the quality is there then I can let it go.

Edited by geno51

You using Scott (dieselgeek) ??

I bought all my stuff from a local shop (WS6Store) because they price matched everything.  MaxxMitchell is going to be giving me a hand with the Holley setup.

Sunny are you not going to use the self tune or "learning" function? ive heard guys are going 8's without having to do anything besides setting timing

I will, but I'll have some base maps to start with. I'm really excited to start this kind of stuff. Tired of welding lol.

Edited by SUNNY Z