HybridZ

I murdered my Z!

mattb3562

Alright, tell me what you guys are think... I'm still on the fence about the chrome, but I used plastidip on it, so it could be reversed. VHT Nite Shades on the lenses, which is still bright enough in the dark. I'm gonna do a light tint on the glass since all practicality went out the window a long time ago. Anyway, here it is...

post-31622-0-73399800-1396902008_thumb.jpg

Looks great.  You need to join us for Z Attack in Franklin, TN this Saturday.  Come up for a visit sometime-good to know there are other hybridzs around here.

PS-does boost really get you laid?  I'll have to try that and see if it works.  What does nitrous get you?

Edited by RebekahsZ

Well, up here farther to the north and west, "murdered" means we done kill-t somebody.  Lessen its in self-defense, or we just don't like 'em, or they's no-accounts or sech.  In sech circumstances they had it comin'.  'Course we can't afford no ammo lately-you got any 22LR-that stuff's done got high?  You must be one of them city boys what wears his pants down like he lost the straps on his overalls, and wears his hat with a straight bill and talks like that ole boy Vanilla Ice.  That was one confused little feller.  He weren't sure which side of the tracks he was dropped on, but he was for sure dropped on his head.  Maybe he invented that new fangled definition of "murdered."  And I heard he put all his money up his nose-I'd shore hate to see his sinuses!